SAF Hercules Landing Leg
Tried, tested and appreciated worldwide. High quality, cost-effectiveness and reliability combined with a very long service life – the reasons why landing gear from SAF-HOLLAND has an excellent international reputation.
Our landing gear is ideal for very different scenarios, from the icy cold of Scandinavia to the shimmering desert heat of the Middle East. Ease of use and fantastic functional reliability mean that little force is required, taking some of the strain of daily coupling and uncoupling. The SAF Hercules comes with or without gearbox.
SAF 3D backplate
- Continuous 10-hole 3D backplate guarantees a variety of mounting options and facilitates the replacement of landing gear on the market
- External, compact gearbox with low installation depth enables easy inspection when needed
- The impact-resistant gearbox with a special seal is suitable for use in harsh operating conditions
- Switch easily between high and low gear
- Weight-optimised: 8 kg weight reduction per set compared to the SAF TITAN Pro
- Special coating provides long-term protection against environmental factors and stone chipping
- Web-based spare part identification via QR code on the support legs
New compact landing gears from SAF-HOLLAND
High quality landing gears for any application
SAF-HOLLAND expands its landing gear range
- New: Hercules Compact version – the small landing gear with large lift especially for low-loaders, heavy duty transport vehicles and volume vehicles and manages loads of up to 24,000 kg
- New: Swivel leg guarantees a high ground clearance for central axle trailers for rigid drawbar – provides a lift capacity is 4,000 kg, with a static load of 8,000 kg
The proven SAF drop leg completes the landing gear range – developed for tippers, tank trailers and silo trailers and is therefore particularly robust with a low weight. It is suitable for static loads up to 15,000 kg per leg or 30,000 kg per set.
Thanks to their high quality, SAF landing gear has a long service life, function reliably and allow economically efficient operation. The landing gears are easy to operate with little effort, facilitating the daily hitching and unhitching of trailers.