An efficient and reliable 9 tonne axle air suspension system with optimised one-piece 22.5” or 19.5” disc brakes.
This system delivers outstanding and unrivalled light weight to reduce running costs and increase profitability and now includes the new SAF AirVent Head Unit to further improve performance.
- An exact rotation under all driving conditions
- Improved ventilation channels
- New large compact wheel bearing unit and special long life seals
- Patented ‘Safe Guard’ suspension arm to protect brake cylinders from damage
- High quality internal components
- Also available as a self-steering axle
- Competence guarantee (subject to application)
- INTRA CD (Custom Design) version for operation on difficult terrain
Features and benefits
SAF INTRADISC with AirVent
With the SAF INTRADISC AIRVENT, internal AirVent ventilation channels cool the brake disc down avoiding the heat accumulation. In addition, they support purposefully a low temperature management in the overall system.
The 9t air suspension system with optimised disc brake technology and an exemplary price-performance ratio.
The SAF INTRADISC AirVent raises the bar again in terms of economic efficiency and reliability in the area of 9-t axle systems with disc brakes. The core of the system is the SAF AirVent head unit. It is equipped with an asymmetrically cast, specially alloyed 22.5-inch or 19.5-inch disc that has been tried and tested over many years. Particularly efficient and safe, the SAF INTRADISC AirVent makes the transport business more profitable again.
Useful links and resources
- Product brochure
- Design manual
- Installation instructions
- Talk to an axle specialist: for trailer builders – email@example.com or fleet operators/end users – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01509 600 185
- Maintenance, servicing videos, warranty information and technical updates
- Service network